Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Spotlight on Jennifer Deese

Name: Jennifer Deese.... Soon to be Jennifer Martin

Birthday: February 20th

Are you married? If yes when is your anniversary? not yet I am getting married June 17th

Do you have any kids? If so what are their names and ages? no but I do have a dog named Muffin that I call my child

Where do you live? right now I live in Deatsvill, but my fiance' and I bought a house in Taylor Downs

Are you employed? If so where? I work at Amsouth Bank

What is your most memorable moment as a ZTA collegiate? Zeta day, swaps, and hanging out with my sisters especially getting ready together to make a ZETA entrance to fraternity functions.

Who is you ZTA big/lil sister? My grand big is Sandy hall, My big is Cara Hathcock, and my two lil sisters are Candace Johnson and Summer Schofield.

Do you have any pets? Yes, a dog named Muffin

Who was the last ZTA that you got together with? hmm... Karen Dube' Steinhauer and Amber Frith

Where is your favorite place to eat? I love food so I like just about anywhere but I really like Moes

What is your favorite color? Pink

What do you like to do in your spare time? What spare time... lol I guess if I had some I like ro read, shop, and hang out with the girls. I like to go to the lake and the beach and be out in the sun.


Make sure to leave Jennifer a comment this week!!

Do you currently hold in offices in ZTA? No

1 Comments:

Blogger Frazier & Mandi Hall said...

Hey girlie! Hope you are having a great week!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home