Friday, May 12, 2006

Spotlight on Dube'

Name: Karen Dube' Steinhauer

Birthday: June 26th

Are you married? If yes, when is your anniversary. Yes, August 12th

Do you have any kids? No

Where do you live? Montgomery

Are you employed? If so where. Southeastern Energy Corporation

What is your most memorable moment as a ZTA collegiate? Always having something to do... I didn't have much time to get bored while I was in the chapter.

Who is your ZTA big/lil sis? Big: Ashley Gates Oberkirch-Little: Krissy Koch

Do you have any pets? Two cats, Aubie and Butters; 1 dog Scarlet and 1 fish, MJ (since Karen filled this out she has a new baby Junebug)

Who was the last ZTA that you got together with? I see a ZTA everyday

Where is your favorite place to eat? Olive Garden

What is your favorite color? Blue

What do you like to do in your spare time? visit with my friends, spend time with my hubby

Do you currently hold any offices in ZTA? If so what. New Member Advisor

Make sure to leave Karen a comment!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frazier & Mandi Hall said...

Hey girlie!You are awesome! I enjoy your myspace profile picture so much. Not because it shows how much fun you were having but b/c I was there to capture that moment!! Have a great day and I will see you tonight!! zlam,

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home