Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Hey! I have sent out an evite for a parents/alumni meeting regarding formal recruitment aka Rush for this fall. I hope all of you will be able to attend. The meeting should last about an hour and it will give everyone a chance to know what is going on and how we can help make this year the best ever. If you can't attend and would like to make a donation towards Rush please let me know. Anything would be appreciated!!

Also Bio's will resume next Friday as it has been a very busy time for me this month. If you did not get a bio sheet and would like to have yours posted just email me and I will send you a copy.

Don't forget that if you have a birthday or anniversary in June to email me so I can post it!

I hope you are all having a great day!!

zlam!!

email: ztanews@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home